Poirier Furniture was established in 1935 by Leo Poirier. In 1977, brother-in-law’s Ray Jette and Gilles Leger took over the furniture store and in 2002 the Jette family acquired full ownership of Poirier Furniture.
In July 2018 Poirier Furniture suffered a devastating fire that destroyed the business at the old Montreal Road location. “With the support and encouragement of our customers and the local business community we vowed to re-open. Four months later, in November 2018, we opened the doors on a fully operational new location at 1400 Vincent Massey Drive. We will always have eternal gratitude for the support shown to us from our loyal customers during that difficult time.” - Pierre Jette, Co-Owner, Poirier Furniture.
With over 80 years of experience in helping our Guests the team at Poirier are confident they can help you find the perfect fit no matter what your budget or needs are. The professional sales staff at Poirier are not on commission-based salaries like most of the competition so you can be relaxed and comfortable in knowing you will not receive a high-pressure pitch designed to push you into something that isn’t right for you.
Why Shop at Poirier?
- Poirier Furniture has a great selection of quality Furniture, Bedding, Appliances, and Electronics.
- Poirier Furniture is competitively priced.
- Poirier Furniture has a non-commissioned, professional sales team and that means no pressure on you.
- Poirier Furniture offers in-store financing with no annual admin fees attached.
- Poirier Furniture is a local family owned and operated business that takes pride in offering its Guests with excellent customer service.
At Poirier Furniture we help you find what you’re looking for and exactly what you need!
Come in today and see the Poirier Difference first hand.